Re: [wmii] Editing the wiki

From: Thomas Dahms <dahms_AT_gmx.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 09:59:40 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 8 Feb 2009, Suraj Kurapati wrote:

> I pushed a changeset[1] that adds an entry about my wmiirc to the
> alternative scripts page. It was accepted onto the main wiki[2], but
> I still do not see it on the preview server[3], as per the wiki
> editing instructions.
>
> Is the preview server broken?
>
> [1]: http://www.suckless.org:8000/hg/rev/26db18e3a92d
>
> [1]: http://www.suckless.org/wmii/alternative_wmiirc_scripts.html
>
> [2]: http://www.suckless.org:8000/wmii/alternative_wmiirc_scripts.html

The last preview was generated at 2008-12-23 at 00:15 as you can read in
the footer of the page.
So yes, it may be broken. Perhaps better contact Anselm R. Garbe directly
or post the problem on the dwm list. The preferred way would probably be
to post it on the wiki list, but I wonder whether this is read by anybody.

Thomas