Re: [wmii] wmii-hg - Make left column always wide?

From: Nathan Neff <nathan.neff_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 11:57:33 -0600

> would the swap command be what youre looking for?
> wmiir xwrite /tag/sel/ctl swap <client> <direction>

Yes! That's cool! Where can I find a list of these commands?

Now, I just have to find a key mapping for it. I don't
want to override the MOD SHIFT Left and MOD SHIFT Right
because those are useful to create new columns.

I'm thinking MOD CONTROL LEFT/RIGHT. Doesn't look like
they're taken.

Any other suggestions for mapping swap <client> <direction>?

Thanks,
--Nate