[wmii] Re: problem managing LyX windows

From: Davide Anchisi <danchisi_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 07:58:44 +0100

New evidence:
the closed floating window, which cannot be displayed any more,
actually has not been closed, but it is hidden somewhere. In fact, if
I re-run wmii (Mod-a, then exec wmii) the window reappears in floating
mode, but blank. It is also not possible to close it with Mod-c.

I wonder if it is a wmii bug, or a Lyx problem.

  Thanks