[wmii] actions are broken

From: Paride Legovini <legovini_AT_spiro.fisica.unipd.it>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 01:54:37 +0100

I noticed that in wmii-hg actions are partially broken (using wmiirc,
dash interpreter, I don't know what happens the rc scripts). The scripts
in /etc/wmii-hg and ~/.wmii-hg are listed when pressing MOD-a, but then,
when selected, are not executed.

I also noticed that a wmiir help message appears in the stdout, which
means that wmiir is called with the wrong arguments somewhere in the
scripts. I guess the problems are related.

p.