[wmii] Can't make Alt+A working

From: Astor Schmidt <astors61_AT_googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 18:00:48 +0100

I'm trying wmii from mercurial, after a lot of time with 3.6. I
noticed that I can't anymore run scripts with Alt+A anymore (wmiirc,
welcome, and so on). Nothing happens when I try, and I see no error on
stdout. The actions not relative to a script (quit, exec, ...) are
working.

Is it broken or there is some change I don't get?
If it's broken please fix it! I think it won't be difficult to trace
this down for the author of that cryptic sh scripts!