Re: [wmii] Segfault when chmod on mounted wmii

From: Thomas Gallen <kaori.hinata_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 16:44:07 -0400

The wmii segfault I mentioned was indeed recorded in dmesg as wmii
segfaulting. I didn't see anything extra in the terminal before wmii
(and X) dumped me back to the command line as you did so perhaps I was
experiencing a different issue caused by a similar problem. Since
updating to tip fixed it though I'll leave it at that.

Thomas