Re: [wmii] Separate Wmii instances on Matrox Millennium G450 DualHead

From: Thomas Gallen <kaori.hinata_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 12:26:54 -0400

That's strange. On my dual head setup each screen is separated by the
unmovable center line like I'd expect it to. Windows don't stretch
across the whole screen like they used to on older versions of Wmii.
Only across the screen on which they appear (initially).

However, the idea of having different tags per screen has been attractive
to others on this mailing list before. Curious, what version of Wmii are
you using?

Thomas