Re: [dev] Programming quotes.

From: Uriel <lost.goblin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 00:30:09 +0200

Nice collection, I added some of them to my collection.

The C++ == octopus made by nailing extra legs to a dog is one of the
best quotes ever, and is in my C++ page together with many other
wonderful C++ quotes ;) http://harmful.cat-v.org/software/c++/

Oh, and the one about X being like calculating the square root of PI
using roman numerals is AFAIK attributed to Henry Spencer.

Peace

uriel