Re: [dev] surf: web browser on archlinux

From: totoloco <totoloco_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 08:38:40 -0300

En 02/07/2009 21:58:01, Samuel Baldwin <shardz4217_AT_gmail.com> escribió:

> I'm wondering how people use this; I normally have upwards of 30 tabs
> open in firefox at a given time. I understand the idea is to let the
> window manager manage the instances, but for someone like me, this
> doesn't work too well.
>
> I suppose I could "cut back" a bit, but then I'd need some way of
> managing bookmarks. If this could manage bookmarks and passwords, I'd
> jump on it as my primary browser.
>
> Is anything like this planned, or should I forget about it? (Or should
> I write it myself?)

If you like firefox, then use firefox, simple.
If you like opera, the use opera.
Uzbl has more configs, and is more extensible via scripts (in a lot of
languages).
Surf is simple, very simple, then we analize pros and cons about its
simplicity.

Surf version 0.0 < think about it.

Sorry by my english... is so f*cking poor.

--
salU
www.ushcompu.com.ar