Re: [dev] surf: web browser on archlinux

From: Uriel <lost.goblin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 03:00:03 +0200

You are judging it by the gtk linux port, which is clearly useless and
braindead (IIRC they even use glade *yuck*). The whole point is that
it doesn't really depend on any toolkit, there is even a framebuffer
port, so it should be trivial (compared to webkit) to build a sane
interface for it.

As for the lines of code, it is mostly external libs that they happen
to include in their tree, if webkit did the same it would be many
millions of lines.

uriel