Re: [dev] dwm-5.6 issues on openbsd 4.5

From: Szabolcs Nagy <nszabolcs_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 17:06:26 +0200

On 7/20/09, Donald Allen <donaldcallen_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> running openbsd 4.5 (amd64). Works fine, no issues, other than
> attempts to pipe the date into stdin not working (I think how to use
this has changed see README in the source (or the man)

> type this. Unlike 5.4.1, left-clicking labels has no effect, other
> than to blue-highlight the clicked label. To move to displaying the
something like
 static Button buttons[] = {
 { ClkTagBar, 0, Button1, view, {0} },
should be in your config.h

when updating dwm make sure your config.h has the proper definitions,
since it might change between revisions

if it's not a config problem then the behaviour is odd