Re: [dev][surf] Next schedule?

From: Anders Andersson <pipatron_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 15:55:15 +0200

That doesn't sound very suckless. The window manager is there to
manage multiple instances of surf, why should the browser need its own
window managment? Wouldn't it be better to adjust the window manager
to work well with multiple windows instead of adding tabs to each and
every application? I would much rather like to see one application
that can swallow other ones into separate tabs. This way you could
have a client with several xterm tabs, or surf tabs, or whatever-tabs.

// pipe