[dev][surf] Next schedule?

From: Guillaume Leconte <gl_AT_unix4fun.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 15:39:14 +0200

Hi surf-list!

I wonder if there is a schedule for the next developpment on surf. Is
it planned to add multi-tab support? If no, I guess I'll take a look
at the code and submit an ugly-but-functional patch.

--
« I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.  Attack ships on fire
off the shoulder of Orion.  I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near