[dev] wmii: fullscreen window, new window becomes floating?

From: Dieter Plaetinck <dieter_AT_plaetinck.be>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 16:40:13 +0200

Hi,
in wmii, let's say I go to a new tag, open a window, make sure it's not floating but rather the default layout.
then i fullscreen this window.
then i launch a new window (using dmenu or whatever)

result: new window opens, but:
1) it's floating
2) it has focus

If I then unfloat this window, 2 things happen:
1) it goes to the fullscreet layout (hooray)
2) it doesn't get focus (it's "behind" the first window)

Why is manual intervention needed? Can't it just spawn fullscreen in the background?

Thanks,
Dieter