[dev] dwm-5.7 Dual head setup

From: Julien Steinhauser <Julien.Steinhauser_AT_orange.fr>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 00:29:09 +0200

With brand new vanilla dwm-5.7, on my laptop with a screen
on the vga output, when I open a term from laptop screen
and that I shift it on vga screen, the focus goes also to vga.
when I open a term on the vga and shift it on the laptop screen,
the term is correctly shifted but the focus remains on the vga.
Is this different behavior intended?

I like the behavior focus follows shift, if it is a bug,
it is a good one :) .

As I'm writing this mail, I checked on vanilla 5.6.1,
it behaves exactly the same.