[dev] A shot at dwm

From: Robert Latest <boblatest_AT_googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 20:58:57 +0200

Hey, swm's another great discovery! Configuration in source code --
I've always been embarrassed that my own software works like that,
now I'm happy to see that there are people out there who actually have
the guts to do the same thing and sell it as a feature. I miss the
MOD-p menu function though. It's mentioned in the config.h file as
dmenu_run which doesn't exist here. When I replace dmenu_run with just
dmenu, nothing at all happens upon pressing MOD-p.
Greetings,
robert