Re: [dev][wmii] Problem in config.mk

From: Marco Rucci <marco.rucci_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 10:46:29 +0200

Ok, solved. The problem was that I was using $HOME/.wmii-3.5, as
stated in the README file, and not $HOME/.wmii as folder for wmiirc.
This is due to the fact the the variable CONFVERSION in wmii.mk is not
set to anything. I don't know if this is the desired behavior but
maybe the readme should be updated. The latest alfa also does not set
correctly the variable CONFPREFIX, but this seems to be fixed in the
hg version. (this is why I had the problem: no global wmiirc, no local
wmiirc...)

Sorry for the monologue, thanks,
    marco rucci