Re: [dev] Trouble building wmii on cygwin

From: KIMURA Masaru <hiyuh.root_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 12:04:15 +0900

Hi,

I did port wmii to Cygwin-1.7 recently. This work needs latest fixes
for the make infra as Kris said. Also, embedding strncasecmp() in
cmd/main/menu.c was required on my build env (but I dunno why and
didn't investigate that issue.). And FYI, default sh wmiirc didn't
work as I expected b/c there is some internal buffering problems I
heard.