Re: [dev] 10gui - interesting concepts

From: Bobby <valnour_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 16:03:15 -0400

I misread your email as meaning he never used more than two fingers.
You are correct, and I agree with your comments. In addition, I think
that the main hurdle in all of this is that my hands are moved away
from the keyboard yet again to a different device that has no tactile
feedback, added costs, another new paradigm to learn, and no added
benefits over existing tiling window managers. Cool idea, but lacks
any serious application in my opinion.

--
Sent from my mobile device