Re: [dev] surf - add missing keybinding

From: Kris Maglione <maglione.k_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 21:58:22 -0400

On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 03:08:22AM +0200, Uriel wrote:
>Hmmm... Just curious, but what exactly is possible now? I checked the
>attached file, but the relevant lines seemed to be the same that I had
>in: http://unix-kb.cat-v.org/GTK_2/
>
>Is there anything else I'm missing? (I don't currently use any gtk
>apps, but would like to know how to properly fix this in case in the
>future I have the misfortune of being forced to use any such app.)

I actually just noticed your page after I posted that, when I
went back and read the rest of the thread. That key binding
didn't use to be possible the last time I tried it (two to three
years ago, when the proper ^W key binding didn't work either).

But, I notice you don't have my nifty hack to make Xorg's compose
behavior the same as Plan 9's, so I still come out ahead. :)

--
Kris Maglione
If the code and the comments disagree, then both are probably wrong.