[dev] ReadItLater for surf

From: Richard Pöttler <richard.poettler_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 21:08:24 +0200

Hi,

I am using surf, and like it very much. One thing I am missing over
Firefix is the something similar to the ReadItLater plugin in Firefox,
where i can rightclick on a link and bookmark it for later use.

I am pretty new to c programming, so please don't be too hard. It would
also help, if you could point me to the right direction.

Until now I found out, that I got to to add a item to the item[], write
a function to write the url to a file. What I am missing is, how do I
determine, that I rightclicked on a link and get the url.

Thanks for your answers in advance.

bye
richi