From: <doki_pen_AT_doki-pen.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 10:12:41 -0500

In gmane.comp.misc.suckless, you wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 09, 2009 at 06:16:43PM -0600, tosh wrote:
>>unsubscribe
>
> For fuck's sake! It's not that hard, and we've just had this
> discussion. Well, I hope you can figure this one out yourself,
> or I suppose you'll have to stay subscribed.

Sorry Kris, for fucking up my unsubscribe on my rcorsaro email account.
I tried not to fuck it up, because I know how annoying it is, but I
guess I'm slightly retarded. In the end, I fucked up in a pretty funny
way, so all was not lost. On the plus side I have the list working with
gmane and slrn. Thanks to those who suggested slrn, it's great. And
thanks to Kris from manually unsubscribing my other email.