Re: [dev] [OT]: Go programming language

From: markus schnalke <meillo_AT_marmaro.de>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 21:45:26 +0100

[2009-11-11 18:53] Aled Gest <himselfe_AT_gmail.com>
> 2009/11/11 markus schnalke <meillo_AT_marmaro.de>:
> > Then you never tried Lisp!
>
> I hope that's sarcasm, because I wouldn't call requiring everything to
> be wrapped in parentheses clean :P

It wasn't.

I assume now even more, you never came much in contact with Lisp.
Laughing on the parens is what many people do -- ones who never
recognized the conceptual elegance of the Lisp syntax.

I am one of the C folks too, but I learned about Lisp. Its syntax is
based on such a simple concept, that it can not be anything else than
clean.

Please, first understand the concepts of the Lisp syntax and ignore
your habits, then tell again there is no cleaner syntax than C's.

meillo