[dev] [surf] Download troubles

From: Christophe Etcheverry <ce.obsd_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 23:37:36 +0100

Hello,

I have noticed an annoying problem with the surf initdownload function.
When I click on a link to download a file, I get that kind of error:

CRITICAL **: void webkit_download_start(WebKitDownload*): assertion `priv->timer == NULL' failed

And I get a 0B file in my dl directory.

As there's no problem when I download files by right clicking on links,
I guess there's something wrong in the signal handler.

I'm not quit familiar with glib and webkit programming but the problem
seems to be on the webkit side#

Regards.

--
Christophe