Re: [dev] wmii: Modifier+mouse click?

From: Thomas Dahms <dahms_AT_gmx.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 09:27:02 +0100

> I was hoping to bind a shortcut of MOD-mousescrolldown to flip to the
> next window, ala Mod-J, and Mod-mousescrollup to flip to the previous
> window in the stack, ala Mod-K. But I can't figure out how to do it.
> The ClientMouseDown event seems to only tell us which button is
> pressed.

A while ago, I used to use xbindkeys to bind Mod4+Mousewheel for scrolling the clients in a column. I can't tell the exact syntax, but the manpage of xbindkeys is helpful to find out how to bind mouse buttons and then you just have to bind a call to the desired wmiir command.

--
Thomas Dahms <dahms_AT_gmx.com>