Re: [dev] [DWM] suggestion for dwm

From: Julien Pecqueur <jpec_AT_julienpecqueur.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 19:46:10 +0100

Thank you the answer! I tried stalonetray with this config file :

$ (jpec_AT_ArchBox)-(~) : cat .stalonetrayrc
decorations none
dockapp_mode simple
fuzzy_edges 3
#geometry
#grow_gravity
#icon_gravity
icon_size 24
sticky true
skip_taskbar true
transparent true
window_layer bottom
vertical true
window_strut right
window_type desktop

But stalonetray is always in the front of other clients in the top left corner. It has windows border. I want an app which is display behind other clients without border like my conky in this screenshot :

http://www.julienpecqueur.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/2010-01-02-205224_1024x600_scrot.png

--
Julien Pecqueur (JPEC)
Site:  	http://julienpecqueur.com