Re: [dev] [DWM] suggestion for dwm

From: Julien Pecqueur <jpec_AT_julienpecqueur.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 20:06:02 +0100

I tried trayer too. it seems the "least worst" tray application for DWM :

http://depot.julienpecqueur.com/scrot_2010-01-03_20-02_1920x1080.png

But it is alway in the front of other clients, have borders, and is not sticked on the desktops background like conky...

:(

--
Julien Pecqueur (JPEC)
Site:  	http://julienpecqueur.com