Re: [dev] [OFFTOPIC] Recommended meta-build system

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 18:51:00 +0100

anonymous wrote:
> Radare INSTALL says "The WAF build system is supossed to replace the
> ACR one.". This means that ACR is going to be replaced with WAF?
>
> In the section "HOW TO COMPILE" there is "Standard way" with
> configure && make && make install and "Alternative (going to be
> deprecated)" based on waf. This means that WAF is going to be replaced
> with ACR?

That's deprecated stuff. I will not change to waf, but im keeping both build
systems for people having problems with make (dunno who actually).

waf is configure+build, and i got bored of it because they changed the
api many
times, and i spend more time fixing .py files than coding :P

I recommend you to check radare2 build system. r1 is a mess :) but its
kinda funny
trash and dirty coding ;)

--pancake