Re: [dev] [OFFTOPIC] Recommended meta-build system

From: Anselm R Garbe <anselm_AT_garbe.us>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 14:46:49 +0000

On 1 February 2010 13:30, <stanio_AT_cs.tu-berlin.de> wrote:
> experts rule: Actually they don't want!  Ever seen a suckless car, or
> mobile phone?

There was the DDR Trabant, which I consider quite close to a suckless
car: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trabant

As for a mobile phone I'd say that the iphone is quite suckless in
some respects. Afaik its UI is not very customisable and it runs only
1 app at a time which is a nice restriction and eliminates a whole
bunch of problems (well and has positive side-effect on power
consumption as well).

Cheers,
Anselm