Re: [dev] [OFFTOPIC] Recommended meta-build system

From: Chris Palmer <chris_AT_noncombatant.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 15:48:50 -0800

Anselm R Garbe writes:

> "[...] as even refueling the car required lifting the hood, filling the
> tank with gasoline (only 24 litres[1]), then adding two-stroke oil and
> shaking it back and forth to mix."

Never mind that bit of compile-time configuration -- look at this filth!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Trabant_RS02%28ThKraft%29.jpg

People who paint their cars should be stabbed to death! With a configure
script! I love milking cows that have a single pre-determined pattern of
black and white spots!! CAKE LACED WITH PCP FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!