Re: [dev] [OFFTOPIC] Recommended meta-build system

From: Antoni Grzymala <antoni_AT_chopin.edu.pl>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 00:56:32 +0100

Chris Palmer dixit (2010-02-01, 15:48):

> Anselm R Garbe writes:
>
> > "[...] as even refueling the car required lifting the hood, filling the
> > tank with gasoline (only 24 litres[1]), then adding two-stroke oil and
> > shaking it back and forth to mix."
>
> Never mind that bit of compile-time configuration -- look at this filth!
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Trabant_RS02%28ThKraft%29.jpg
>
> People who paint their cars should be stabbed to death! With a configure
> script! I love milking cows that have a single pre-determined pattern of
> black and white spots!! CAKE LACED WITH PCP FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!

Well, a while ago I saw a back-to-front Trabant on the streets of
Warsaw, a quick google and here you go:

http://autofoto.pl/blogs/prezes/archive/2009/05/11/trabant-je-d-cy-ty-em.aspx

http://piotr.biegala.pl/foto/displayimage.php?pid=342&fullsize=1
http://piotr.biegala.pl/foto/displayimage.php?pid=343&fullsize=1