Re: [dev] my suckless.org compatible ideas: vim like mapping for any tools, C scripts, vi clone

From: Preston Mays <0x314159_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 14:22:03 -0500

every programmer should write their own editor. whether they share it with the world or not is unimportant. i don't understand why this isn't some unspoken rule of programmer culture, like a right of passage. (every programmer should create their own programming language too, but i digress)

my editor's name is max. you can probably guess the etymology.