Re: [dev] [surf] please recheck tip

From: Nibble <nibble.ds_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 12:09:12 +0200

Hi,

I've been working a bit more on the patch and I think the new solution
is a quite better, now everything work as spected in the popup menu:
"save image as", "download linked file". And when you click a link if
it cannot be displayed in surf, a xterm with wget is launched.
Furthermore, this way we can remove all the AtomHiLight stuff. Also, it
saves 8 LOC :)

Kind regards,
-- nibble