Re: [dev] Tiling windowmanager workflow (Was: [dvtm] Fibonacci layout patch)

From: Alexander Teinum <ateinum_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 19:07:15 +0200

I use four tags:

1 – Web
2 – Editing
3 – Terminal
4 – Spotify

Since alt+numbers is used for changing tabs in Chromium, I use alt+j,
alt+k, alt+l and alt+; for switching between the tags in dwm. I don't
use much of the more advanced tag features. I have set up these
keyboard shortcuts for launching applications:

alt+w – Chromium
alt+e – Editor
alt+t – A shell script pointing to urxvtc, st, xterm or whatever I
feel like using
alt+s – Spotify

I use alt+n and alt+p for switching between tiled windows and alt+tab
for switching between the two recently used tags.

--
Best regards,
Alexander Teinum