Re: [dev] Convert Suckless Projects Documentation to a More Simple Language

From: Kris Maglione <maglione.k_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 06:15:08 -0400

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 11:59:25AM +0200, pancake wrote:
> When i said toki pona..i was not joking..
>
> http://en.tokipona.org/
>
> you can index the dictionary with a byte.

It might be alright as a pidgin, but as someone with pronounced
logophilia, I'd tend find it insufferable. Beyond that, it by
nature requires that things which can be said in other languages
in one word. This does recommend it to technical writing.

--
Kris Maglione
I have ever hated all nations, professions, and communities, and all