Re: [dev] [dmenu] tip missing header

From: Connor Lane Smith <cls_AT_lubutu.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 11:35:19 +0100

Hey,

On 24/06/2010, ⚖ Alexander "Surma" Surma <alexander.surma_AT_googlemail.com> wrote:
> dmenu hg tip misses the include of config.h in draw.c
> Results in unresolved symbols when compiling

I was a little confused, since compilation works perfectly for me,
until I checked config.def.h: the symbols are static, so unlike the
other symbols they cannot be linked. Could you update your config.h to
the new tip config.def.h (by just removing the "static" keywords), and
confirm whether it compiles now?

The reason I'd like to keep config.h out of draw.c is so that in the
future it may become a common libdraw.a to various suckless projects
which at present share a lot of code. It'll need a lot of work, but
I'm trying to decouple the two.

Thanks,
cls