[dev] pertag and bstack patches to dwm incompatible

From: Donald Allen <donaldcallen_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 11:08:13 -0400

dwm-5.8.2: if you attempt to apply both the pertag and bstack patches to
dwm, the resulting code will not compile. The reason is that the definition
of the monitor struct is moved after the include of config.h in dwm.c by
the pertag patch. The bstack patch includes the bstack and bstackhoriz
functions (which reference the monitor struct) in config.h. The code won't
compile, because those references to the monitor struct are now forward