Re: [dev] [dwm] dwm for windows?

From: Niki Yoshiuchi <aplusbi_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 09:28:11 -0400

I used a port called bug.n for a minute which worked okayish but wasn't
polished and frankly, Windows wasn't made for this sort of thing. My
duckduckgo-fu isn't good enough to find it anymore (but I didn't really
try). However I did come across a newer attempt at a tiling window manager
for Windows called HashTWM (http://hashtwm.demonastery.org/). Haven't tried
it but you might want to give it a shot.