[dev] [wmii] Mouse problems

From: Tom Kazimiers <tom_AT_voodoo-arts.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 10:19:43 +0200

Hi,

wmii is part of my desktop for about 6 month now, but recently strange
mouse problems bother me. I use the hg-version and sunakus ruby wmiirc
(tip as well). What is happening is that mouse clicks do not seem to
reach the controls/windows/etc. - just if I had not pressed a mouse
button. Another effect is that clicks appear later or my mouse got moved
to the top right corner.

Now this does not neccesarely mean wmii is to blame, but if I switch
tags it works for some short amount of time.

So have you any idea besides not using the mouse (for some tasks I still
need it...)? Even if it is not wmii what causes the problem, it would be
good to know.

Thanks in advance,
Tom