Re: [dev] merp is a loneliness mitigation device written in python and Tk

From: Ethan Grammatikidis <eekee57_AT_fastmail.fm>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 23:58:14 +0100

On 13 Jul 2010, at 22:15, hiro wrote:

> Huh?
>
> What menu are you talking about? I don't use a menu for copying and
> pasting.
> What window manager are you using to get into full-screen mode?

middle-button menu in shell or brutus. if there's another way to copy
and paste in inferno i would LOVE to know about it.

Ignore the full-screen issue, a bit of playing around after I mailed
revealed that while I can't move or minimize Inferno's window after
full-screening it, I can actually get at everything I need, so no big
deal there.