Re: [dev] libdraw development

From: Uriel <uriel_AT_berlinblue.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 23:21:54 +0200

WTF is this 'libdraw' thing? So are you guys not only duplicating
existing functionality implemented by p9p, but you are also
confusingly using the same names?

libdraw should be: http://man.cat-v.org/p9p/3/draw and that is what
should be used as a portable drawing backend, and if more
functionality is needed, patches should be submitted to Russ.

uriel