Re: [dev] wmii display size issue

From: Benjamin Cathey <benjamin_AT_apocalypticfail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 13:32:43 -0400

Kris

benito_AT_lighthouse-mobile:~$ xrandr --output VGA1 --auto --right-of LVDS1
--rotate left --output LVDS1 --off

benito_AT_lighthouse-mobile:~$ xrandr -q
Screen 0: minimum 320 x 200, current 1050 x 1680, maximum 4096 x 4096
VGA1 connected 1050x1680+0+0 left (normal left inverted right x axis y
axis) 473mm x 296mm
    1680x1050 60.0*+
    1600x1000 60.0
    1280x1024 75.0
    1440x900 59.9
    1280x960 60.0
    1152x864 75.0
    1152x720 60.0
    1024x768 75.1 60.0
    832x624 74.6
    800x600 75.0 60.3
    640x480 75.0 60.0
    720x400 70.1
LVDS1 connected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
    1024x600 60.0 +
    640x480 59.9

The version I am using on this laptop is indeed 3.6. If you think this
is the problem, I can try to update. My workstation is running 3.9.2 on
Arch while the laptop is running Ubuntu (since my wife shares it with
me). I'll try your PPA and then let you know

Thanks for all your help