Re: [dev] static bionic libc ...

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 21:31:52 +0200

Metasploit also distributes a copy of bionic with some patches in order to compile multistage shellcodes without libc dependencies. I would love to have a fork of bionic in the suckless repo with mk or makefiles.. I always find anoying the android.mk ..unless we do a replacement to use android.mk without the sdk, just using the common unix system tools