Re: [dev] sta.li progress

From: Corey Thomasson <cthom.lists_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 17:56:52 -0400

I had heard of jam but never had the slightest inclination to use it. I've
managed to make it compile a good chunk of the object files, but not
malloc/free so its somewhat wasted. I'm currently hitting a supposed syntax
error in of my Linux header files. Perhaps it uses some extension and the
jamfile predates it? When I get a chance to go at it again I believe the
android distribution has some "clean" kernel headers included. I may try to
move those to wherever its looking now.

On Oct 12, 2010 5:37 PM, "Wolf Tivy" <wtivy1_AT_my.bcit.ca> wrote:

> It can be built alone with jam I _think_, I've been toying with
> it but
> it takes some work and...
I've started playing with the jam route, but as you say, header trouble.
At the end of libc/docs/OVERVIEW.TXT it says what the header search
path has to be. I haven't figured out what to do with that though, maybe
you can. Does anyone know Jam well? I'd never heard of it before this.

I'm going to lay off the bionic angle for a while, anything more complex
than gcc *.c stumps me. Build systems suck.

Good luck!