Re: [dev] sta.li progress

From: Wolf Tivy <wtivy1_AT_my.bcit.ca>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 17:58:36 -0700

>I've managed to make it compile a good chunk of the object files,
>but not malloc/free so its somewhat wasted.

It'll talk eventually, keep up the pressure.

> When I get a chance to go at it again I believe the android distribution
>has some "clean" kernel headers included. I may try to move those to
>wherever its looking now.

Yes it does, in fact I think it shouldn't need any system headers at all,
if you point it to the paths in OVERVIEW.TXT. Is there some
"include_path" environment variable you can set, or do we have to hack
the jamfile? Or we could do it your way and move them. Worst case is a new
makefile.

Surely someone else must have dealt with this. Metasploit has been mentioned
a few times, but I couldn't find any thing more than the blog post
(issue report, whatever) that jens linked. Anyone have a link to more info?

About uClibc, it's LGPL, so isn't static linking a bit marginal? For
GPL-compatible stuff it's ok, but 9base is incompatible, so it may actually
need to be ported to bionic. Have I got this right?