Re: [dev] Re: sta.li progress

From: Jens Staal <staal1978_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 09:34:21 +0200

On a related note. Has anyone tried to compile APE on p9p? Would the
APE libc compiled under p9p be possible to use as a POSIX libc on
linux? (I might try compiling APE under p9p tonight when I get home if
nobody has tried this yet)

A second issue is: Does p9p libc get (L)GPL contaminated by the host
libc during compilation and would this potential contamination carry
over to the APE libc compiled with the p9p libc? If this is the case,
it would still be good/prudent to (at least initially, as a "primer")
compile p9p with a permissive libc (for example bionic).