[dev] backup windows

From: hiro <23hiro_AT_googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 19:44:36 +0000

I currently use ftp to manually backup an important folder from the
windows laptop to my lunix file server.
This folder has gotten too big and complicated lately, so I'm
searching for a windows application to automate this.
It probably needn't sync, but push (one-way) at least the differences.

I assume on linux most of you will say rsync sucks least, is that still right?
I don't feel great about using cygwin so I'd like to hear your opinions.