Re: [dev] Re: How do you cope with OSX? (if at all)

From: Anders Andersson <pipatron_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 16:57:45 +0100

On Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 3:56 PM, Benjamin R. Haskell
<suckless_AT_benizi.com> wrote:
> Personally, I completely disable the touchpad on any laptop I use whenever
> possible.  Otherwise my wrists always unintentionally activate it.
>
> I don't think I've ever met a ThinkPad owner who didn't prefer the nipple
> over a touchpad once they were used to it.

A long time ago when I didn't have any money at all but still wanted a
laptop, I very carefully made a list of things that were important to
me. "No touchpad" was on that list. Ended up with a second hand
ThinkPad X40. Lightweight, sturdy, discrete, runs cool enough without
needing a fan, quality keyboard. I still use it daily and it's 7 years
old.