[dev] Re: [ANN] ruby wmiirc - improved status bar applets

From: Suraj Kurapati <sunaku_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 15:00:14 -0700

On Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 4:45 PM, Suraj Kurapati <sunaku_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> Status bar applets have greatly improved in my Ruby wmiirc[1]:

I also added a "display/status/arrange" status bar applet[2] for
persistent client arrangements (something found in smaller WMs like
dwm and larswm) where the current arrangement (or "layout") is
reapplied whenever clients enter or leave the current view. This was
a feature I wanted for a long time in wmii, but never got around to
implementing, until now. Cheers.

[2] https://github.com/sunaku/wmiirc/blob/master/display/status/arrange.yaml