Re: [dev] [st] bold as bright (again)

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 16:28:54 +0200

On 04/01/11 15:51, Stefan Mark wrote:
> On 01.04.2011 15:42, pancake wrote:
>> http://lolcathost.org/b/stcolors.png
>> http://lolcathost.org/b/stcolors2.png
>>
>> Both works for me
>>
> These work, the directory was missing.
>
> Anyway, the irssi display looks good to me. I have the default colors in
> config.h, and see no difference between xterm and st.

oops. sorry

i was using the old config.h

with the new config.h i get irssi ok with and without the patch and it
looks like xterm.

So...can you give me any example/reason why apply this hack? (imho: bold
is not bright),
and programs missusing this concept should be fixed, and authors notified.

I did not update the screenshots..but believe me :P current config.h
works fine

--pancake